(Photo from the I-Corps@Rutgers Open House)
NSF I-Corps Innovation Inclusion Summit
Crystal City, Virginia October 3 -5, 2018
This inagural event showed the NSF's commitment to broadening participation and providing opportunities for diverse groups around the nation to take part in the I-Corps Program. Fice members of Rutgers teaching team attended the Summit, joining over 70 sites and all 9 nodes from across the nation. Historically Black Colleges and Unviersities, Hispanic Serving Institutions and Tribal Colleges and Universities were the Guests of honor. One of the goals of the Summit was to take this opportunity to learn how to best integrate these institutes into the fabric of the I-Corps program. Many great discussions and learning objectives were achieved and it was an amazing opportunity for networking among the I-Corps Innovation Ecosystem.
I-Corps@Rutgers Open House and Intellectual Property Overview
Sept. 13th, 2018 - Piscataway, New Jersey
People interested in learning more about the program joined us from 4 pm – 6 pm at the Life Science Building on Busch Campus.
This event gave participants the opportunity to:
- Learn more about Rutgers I-Corps Site program
- Speak with past participants
- Network with the Rutgers innovation community
- Learn about the University’s Intellectual Property practices for Rutgers faculty, staff and students
- Meet members of the I-Corps teaching team and the Office of Research Commercialization
The event was free and light refreshments were served.
Please use this registration link to RSVP.