Information for Mentors
Mentor the next generation of Innovators
Are you interested in learning more about the research going on at the university? Do you want to help the next generation of innovators on their journey to commercialization? Are you willing to donate a few hours per week? If so, this could be an amazing opportunity to participate in the Rutgers I-Corps Site program
We are recruiting Mentors to assist our teams in their customer discovery and commercialization efforts. Mentors will be assigned to teams to provide technical and industry expertise and business guidance throughout the program. Mentors will meet regularly (in-person, via phone, or via video-conference) with their team(s) to guide them through the customer discovery and business development process.
The Rutgers I-Corps site program is looking for experienced professionals who are looking to contribute to the New Jersey innovation ecosystem. In exchange, Mentors receive the following significant values:
- Create close ties with a world-class university
- Help develop the next generation of technology leaders
- Contribute to the successful launch of new ventures from innovative research
- Potential to join new high growth businesses in New Jersey
- Strengthen the region’s economy
- Become part of a national network of professionals advancing technology entrepreneurship
- Direct input into the I-Corps Site program management and leadership
- Create connections with other teams and university faculty and staff
If you are interested or would like additional information about being a mentor, please fill out our brief survey. For additional information contact: Lori Dars 848-932-4481 firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark DeGuzman 973-353-1310 email@example.com.