New Jersey Big Data Alliance (NJBDA)
The New Jersey Big Data Alliance (NJBDA) is a unique collaboration of academic, industry and government partners focused on advancing data-driven innovation by:
- Providing access to big data technologies and expertise
- Facilitating multi-institutional and public-private research collaborations
- Growing a data-enabled workforce
- Strengthening New Jersey’s cyberinfrastructure
Founded by Rutgers University in 2013, the NJBDA currently includes 17 higher education members and industry and government partners.
The NJBDA has set ambitious goals for 2018-2019 including:
- Data Sciences Workforce Forum
- Data Sciences Career Fair
- Annual Symposium
- Advanced Computing Workshops & Trainings
- Industry-led Experiential Learning Opportunities for Students
We welcome and encourage industry and non-profit participation and engagement in our work. Contact Jessica Paolini at Jessica.email@example.com or (848) 932-3555.